This vibrant facility features a 5-lane, 25 metre pool, with Olympic-rated diving blocks, and is handicapped- accessible with a graduated entry. This award-winning indoor swimming pool is accessible to everyone. Lessons, programs, Aquafit, pool rental times and a weekly free swim -- there is truly something for everyone.
Address: 212 Fairway Drive West
Swim Line: 403.625.3071
Office Phone: 403.625.2172
The Claresholm Aquatic Centre is now open, all public swim times must be preregistered.
Masks must be worn when entering as we are part of an AHS Facility.
Please be prompt for your swim time.
Please leave a message if you call the pool.
Schedule & Program Guide
DownloadSeptember 2021 Schedule
Updated schedule & program information will be posted the week of September 20, 2021.
Swimming Lessons: we are pleased to offer a full range of lessons again, please call the pool to register or download the registration sheet below and email to email@example.com
Prepayment for lessons is required, we accept Visa or Mastercard, or Etransfer
Private Lessons: $18/ half hour. Please contact the pool at 403-625-2172 for a private lesson spot or to be placed on the interest list
Pool Rental Times: *please contact the pool if you would like to book a rental time, times are posted on our July Program Guide above. At this time we have limited rentals.
Household/ Family Private Rental Costs:
Locker Rentals: No locker rentals at this time
Passes: 10 Punch Passes purchased prior to January 2019 will not be honoured.
The Claresholm Aquatic Centre will honour 3 Month Passes purchased prior to the December 12 closure
||3 Month Pass**
|Child Under 3
*A Family consists of Immediate Family only with max. 2 adults.
**3 Month Passes are for Fitness, Public, Parent & Tot / Senior and Toonie Swims Only. Do not apply to Aquafit Programs
Our openings will be posted on the Career Opportunities page. Thanks for your interest!
Lessons & Certifications *Please contact the pool prior to registering to ensure availability, 403-625-2172
To register in Swimming Lessons, please complete one copy of the registration form below for each person registering, please confirm there is space available with the Pool prior. Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and payments are accepted over the phone or via etransfer. Prepayment for programs is required.
To register in Swimming Lessons, please complete one copy of the registration form below for each person registering.
DownloadSwimming Lesson Registration
- For your child’s safety, all children 7 years and under must be accompanied in the water by someone 14 years or older, within arms reach.
- Proper swim wear is required. T-shirts and cut-offs are not allowed.
- All people with infectious conditions are requested not to enter the pool.
- Please lock up all belongings. The Claresholm Aquatic Centre is not responsible for any lost/stolen articles.
- Before beginning any Fitness Classes please consult your doctor. The Claresholm Aquatic Centre is not responsible for injuries or illness resulting from attending these classes.
- There must be a minimum of 3 participants to run a class.
- All dives must proceed in a forward direction away from the board.
Inward dives, reverse or Gainer dives and bum dives are PROHIBITED without a qualified diving coach in attendance. There are numerous other dives that present less risk of injury to the head neck or spine that you may enjoy.
- After your dive, please proceed away from the board to an edge or toward the shallow end to allow the next diver to proceed safely.