The positions posted below are not part of the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot with the Government of Canada.
Please visit this page for more information on the RNIP program.
January 13, 2021 - Permanent part-time position - JANITOR
Deadline for applications: Monday, January 25, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
CLARESHOLM AQUATIC CENTRE - LIFEGUARDS
The Claresholm Aquatic Centre is actively seeking responsible, motivated individuals to fill part-time Junior Lifeguard positions. Hours of operation vary from 5:30am – 9:30pm Monday –Thursday, 5:30am-7:30pm Fridays and are open on weekends, so a variety of shifts would be expected.
The Claresholm Aquatic Centre is actively seeking responsible, motivated individuals to fill a part time Senior Lifeguard position. Hours of operation vary from 5:30am – 9:30pm Monday–Thursday, 5:30am-7:30pm Fridays and are open on weekends, so a variety of shifts would be expected. Evening and weekend staff are in demand.
DownloadJunior Lifeguard Positionfile
DownloadSenior Lifeguard Position
The Claresholm Fire Department is looking for enthusiastic, knowledgeable and capable individuals interested in future opportunities as a volunteer firefighter. Firefighters carry out firefighting and fire prevention activities and assist in other community emergencies. Successful applicants must:
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada. The Fire Chief may request proof of such entitlement.
- Be able to understand and follow oral and written communication in English.
- Be physically capable of performing assigned duties as a Member.
- Be between the age of eighteen (18) and sixty-five (65) years inclusive. Persons over 65 may continue to serve in specific capacities as approved by the Fire Chief;
- Possess at minimum a valid Class Five (5) Driver's License with no restrictions or conditions.
If you are interested in future considerations as a volunteer firefighter with the Claresholm Fire Department, please submit the application form found below (also can be obtained at the Fire Hall or at the Town Office) with a detailed personal resume to:
Town of Claresholm
PO Box 1000
Claresholm, AB T0L 0T0
Applications for future consideration are accepted on a continuing basis.
DownloadFire Department Application Form